End of lease flea treatment In Brisbane: We Are Finishing It In Three Simple Steps
End of Lease Pest Control is almost always a requirement of your lease or rental agreement in Brisbane. This is the case for pets on the premises, mainly dogs or cats, to ensure that the subsequent lessee has a pest-free environment.
Make sure to read the Rental Agreement carefully since certain Real Estate companies may need a complete pest control treatment to eliminate fleas, cockroaches, ants, spiders, carpet beetles, silverfish, and other pests. In such a situation, our end of lease pest control treatment can be the best for your help.
In three simple steps, we create an end-of-lease pest control treatment plan.
- We treat the internal perimeter of your property, including all skirting boards, inside all wardrobes, cupboards & cabinets, drains, carpet and floor coverings, kitchens, bathrooms, and roof voids, to exterminate all bugs and give a long-term solution for pest prevention.
- Our next exit pest treatment treats the exterior perimeter of your home with an invisible pesticide barrier to prevent any unwanted guests from entering your freshly treated property.
- To secure your property in the long run, our Move out pest control service adds your contact information to our annual protection plan, and we’ll email you a reminder 12 months following your pest control appointment.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- The reason is that we take pride in all of our work and services.
- We only use high-quality solutions that are proven to work for end-of-lease pest treatment.
- We arrive for your end-of-lease pest control appointment at the time we say we will. Also, We will contact you if there is an issue. So don’t worry.
- You may rest easy knowing that your Bond pest control treatment will be handled by a licensed pest control professional.
- For your End of lease pest control Brisbane service, we offer a no-hassle guarantee. If there is a problem with the service, we will return or issue a refund, whichever is necessary.
Call our helpful team for assistance right after fleas have bitten you for the first time, or even if you’re not sure if you have a flea infestation. We will thoroughly evaluate your property for any signs of flea activity as well as their hot spots. To battle the flea infestation or any other pests in your home, we employ the most up-to-date chemical and effective methods.
We recommend having your property inspected for pests every 12 months, but if you discover a pest infestation, call your specialist right once to get it treated before it becomes a bigger problem.
You don’t have it! Because your home should be unoccupied by the time our professionals arrive to treat it, you have the option of leaving a spare key or leaving the house unlocked for them.
You can avail of this service all over Brisbane. We are also available for local suburbs in Brisbane.